Thursday, March 06, 2008

@ Sedap Corner

my Lemon Mocktail for the night...


This was on the evening of March 3, balik dari HSA tengok Tok Abah admitted. Actually Ayah ngan DC je yang pergi visit, sebab Kokti and myself look after Miss Nissy dalam kereta. Time tu dah malam so children not allowed. Anyways time balik tu, selepas I kenen "George & Dragon" beberapa kali, Dad took us to Sedap Corner for dinner.


Cerita dia macam ni. I've been craving to eat fish and chips for days at George & Dragon. Tapi tak pernah ada chance nak pergi. The night before, I bought fish and chips kat Italy, Festive. And then at Sedap Corner. Bila la nak dapat pergi George & Dragon tu... huh Red???



Miss DC waiting for her Briyani..

Dad & DC

DC & Miss DC

Mrs. & Miss DC


Dad and myself had fish and chips....

While The DCs opted for briyani...

the interior of Sedap Corner

No comments: