Saturday, March 29, 2008

10 recent things that made me happy

I got tagged to write about 10 recent things that made me happy. And I thank Sultana for passing this to me, and for reminding me of those happy moments.

1. Learning that my other half has recently moved one big step further in his profession. Thoughts of him always filled me with happiness and pride. I learned a lot from him, for he is my Jedi Master. He wants me to go further and to stay positive all the time. Whenever I say his name, it's always with a smile on my lips. Truly, he is my soul of happiness and inspiration.

2. Playing with my little niece everyday. She is one of the best things that happened in my life. I love her unconditionally, not only because she's my niece, but because of her lovable and remarkable nature. Her name means "A loyal and comforting companion" and that's what she is. And the fact that ours is the most natural and mutual aunt-niece relationship, makes me even more happier. Every time she shouts "Mak Long!", the feeling of joy is really indescribable.

3. My hero, Kimi Raikkonen won Malaysian Formula One Grand Prix last weekend. I pray that he will become the World Champion again for 2008 season.

4. I am so happy that I am losing weight steadily now. It is not easy for me, but hey it's happening!

5. Remember that 80s TV Series titled MacGyver? Hey, they're playing it now on Channel 2 every friday night. Yes, we have ASTRO channels. Yes, we have Singapore channels. Yes, we get to watch Indonesian channels here in JB. But, MacGyver? Yeeehahhhh!

6. I was able to read since I was 3. And I have never stopped reading since then. Yes, reading makes me happy. Now and forever.

7. I have so many good blogger friends and everyday I found many new things where blogging is concerned.

8. My recent visit to Horizon Hills. From the moment I first heard and learned about it, I have fallen for it. Yes, it's where I dream to have a place to live.


9. I am happy and thankful for the person that I am, for being a better person than I was and for every single happy moment in my life.

10. For everything that has happened in my life, good or not-so good ones, I am so happy for the fact that I am always able to smile and laugh everyday. :D :D

And I am passing this to Cai and Red Devil. :)

3 comments:

Sultana said...

Must be nice to have you as an aunt. :D

how come you love formula 1 spec? I have another friend also really into f1. I cannot understand how can like f1. LOL

spectacularwave said...

:D hehehe.. here's a secret, swear you won't tell anyone : it's the only game that is simple for me to understand, i.e. whoever finishes first, is the winner. The rest is a little too complicated for me. Plus, the drivers are mostly good looking.. and.. I love anything to do with speed.

Baru tau u tak suka F1 :)U suka game apa, Tana?

spectacularwave said...

thanks, tana.. but i guess being a mother is more meaningful and fills one's heart with joy. :) for now, jadi aunt je la boleh heheh..