Friday, February 29, 2008

My Brother's Birthday

Date : February 28, 2008, 2100 Hrs
Venue : The White House at SV3
Present : The DCs, DF and Wave.
Missing : DZ - on his way back from KL, Meadowsoprano - on her way back from TR, Moox - tied up with a discussion and Youngest Bro - still at NS Camp

Not all photos are included, as I am saving them for the Jedi Youngling's place. And the photos are not that clear, but will do lah..

As I entered the dining area that night, with a camera in my hand, I heard a little voice calling out "Mak Long, Mak Long!" And it was this little lady...

And then she quickly posed for the camera - she's more expert now. (Mind you, she has watched several shows of A Model Life With Petra and is learning fast, no joke.)

Birthday Cake for Mr. DC ~ many thanks to Mrs.DC



The menu for that night ~ siapa yang tengah control diet, "settle" lah jawabnya... :D

Precious Moment..

time ni diaorang tak sedar pun kena snap, tengok tu sepesen je gaya dari bapak ke mak sampailah ke anak... sehati sejiwa gitu..

Mr. and Mrs. DC

"... I Love You, You Love Me, We Are Happy Family..."

No comments: