Thursday, February 28, 2008

Happy Birthday To My Brother

Here's a birthday wish to my brother (who, by the way, secretly reads this blog on a regular basis and thought I didn't know heheh), born 29 years ago in Johor, Malaysia. Married and a father of one, he is a Surveyor by profession.

This is no ordinary birthday wish, for I am going to share with all of you...

5 things my brother likes

1. Requesting Nescafe to drink in the evening, made by Kokti.
2. Playing with his daughter, Nayniss.
3. Caring (obsessively) for his car.
4. McLaren Mercedes team, in Formula 1.
5. Watching Discovery and Sports Channels.

5 things my brother hates

1. Vegetables.
2. Wet surface of the dining table.
3. When it rains immediately after he washed his cars.
4. Ferrari team in Formula 1 (coz Ferrari's the best, McLaren's not and of course I love Ferrari).
5. Reading labels.


To my brother, Have A Wonderful 29th Birthday...

No comments: