Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Yay!


When I signed up for the weight management thing, I got this as a free gift - a tiny cosmetic bag, with a tiny mirror attached, a body scrub, and two tiny bottles of fat burning lotion and gel respectively.

*for this photo, the credit goes to my director of photography ~ Kokti

And two or three sessions later, they gave me a box of London Express Coffee, which contains 15 sachets of 'express coffee'. It is no ordinary coffee, it increases one's metabolism and helps to break the stubborn fat in one's body - so I was told. Drink the coffee twice daily, morning and afternoon. Suits me fine, since I am a big fan of Nescafe.

And in my previous session, I got another box - for free. Because I lost more weight. Yay! And after this I guess I am gonna have to buy it. For RM 210 per box, sob, sob. And that fat burning lotion and gel? Yeah, they are da*n expensive too! Which is why I plan to buy it when I am in the 'body sculpting' stage, as it would be much more meaningful. But I am telling you, that lotion is really, really effective. Once applied, your skin will turn red, and it feels kinda hot and itchy. It definitely WORKS!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

alahai spec.. why the coffee is so expensive.. rm210 for 15 sachet eh..? n u hv to consume it twice daily..? i x leh la kot minum mendalah ni psl i'm not a big fan of coffee (unless la kan rasa cam starbucks nye eheh).. but i guess it's worth it if it's really works kan.. terigt my fren last time, she enroll in a slimming program before she got married.. managed to lose almost 20kg tau within 5 month's time.. the treatment cost her a bomb but she looks amazing afterwards.. wish u luck spec.. biar la i montel sensorg pasni :(

spectacularwave said...

itulah dianya strawberry.. RM 210 for two weeks' supplies. Melampau amat. I ni pun dia bagi sebab masa dia memula interview I kata I memang suka nescafe. Yes, it works la.. ada la nampak juga kesannya walaupun aku ni kaki mengelat hehehe.

About looking good and amazing tu, for me tak taulah strawb. Cumanya I hope to lose a great deal of weight tu je.

And for the umpteenth time, you are not montel lah strawb, seriously speaking. Tu your latest photo kat Penang tu, looking good and fresh allover!

I ni lain la.. nak bergambar pun ngeri. Hehehe lepas orang amik je my photo, berlari aku pergi delete dalam camera! Serious, no joke.