Thursday, January 03, 2008

TV Highlights - An Addition.

Uppppsy! Tambah skit je lagi. Tadi around 11 pm something, I saw this one movie at Channel 702 in my parents' bedroom. Tajuk dia In A Class Of His Own. Regrettably masa I tengok tu dah macam lagi 15 minutes nak habis.. cerita dia macam menarik aje, about a man trying to finish high school. Not sure how it started, tapi lepas ni nak tengok lagi from the beginning. Yay! Another one to be added to my movie list. Hah! As if I am running out of movies to watch plak.. Oh, and I am in the process to 'meracun' my Dad suruh tengok Snakes On A Plane. Tadi pagi masa I tengok he was out with Mom. Ni tadi sengaja la tinggalkan HBO running in their room, sebab that movie was running at 1 am. Kot la dia tengok. Dia rajin juga tengok movies.

For the past few weeks selalunya I watch TV on a regular basis with my siblings - tengok Iris kat TV3. Now that Iris dah habis, kita semua tengah cari cerita apa pula yang best. Not sure that the replacement - Ai 'D' Beijing tu best ke tak. We''ll see.

Note : Later tonight, at 10 pm ada A Model Life With Petra : Model's Diet. Huhuhu janganlah terlupa. Tapi ada rerun the next morning.

No comments: