Monday, December 24, 2007

My Brother's Birthday

this was the scene from my youngest brother's birthday last month. as usual, it was just all of us.. with some food and the birthday cake. this time, my mother ordered food from the catering service, the menu - briyani ayam and the accompanying lauk-pauk. the reason for the simplicity was because at that time my brother was still sitting for his SPM, jadi tak naklah too time consuming kan.

for a full story, you could get it from my niece's blog. Oh, but I do want you to look at the slideshow, at the end of this particular entry. tengok betul-betul... hehehehehe....











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

alahai..cam nak ketawa lak tgk kita smua wat funny photo shoot...witnessed by Hitler lagi..jiejie,kalo u notice masa kita wat funny faces tuh HITLER pun ketawa sama gak..ntah2 nk join x?ahahahahaha :D

spectacularwave said...

mama, if u were the one taking the photos, lagi sengsara tau.. tangan gigil gigil nak snap muehehehehe....

ya sokong 100% HITLER tu yang benarnya TERINGIN... serious.. sesekali ku rasa teringinnn warghahhahahahahhahaha...