Wednesday, November 28, 2007

INSECURITY, JEALOUSY AND ENVY

Whoever envies another confesses his superiority.
~ Samuel Johnson, The Rambler ~

The jealous bring down the curse they fear upon their own heads.

~Dorothy Dix ~

These people are so worthless it makes me want to puke blood. I would gladly open fire on them, but if given a choice I'd rather subject them to a slower form of death. They fear me because I'm intelligent and creative. I have something better to do with my time. They are insecure.

~ Matt Spinks ~

A competent and self-confident person is incapable of jealousy in anything. Jealousy is invariably a symptom of neurotic insecurity.

~Lazurus Long ~

Only the insecure strive for security.
~Dr. Wayne Dyer ~

and this, is my personal favourite :

The truest mark of being born with great qualities is being born without envy.

~Francois Duc de la Rochefoucauld

No comments: