Monday, September 10, 2007

Secret Garden

Dorothy : I was just about to tell you....
Laurel : uh huh
Dorothy : That I love him. I do! I love him , I love him and I don't care what you think. I love him for the man he wants to be and I love him for the man he almost is! I love him, Laurel I love him I love him


"You got to be fair to her. She loves you. If you don't love her you got to tell her."

Jerry : What if we got married. If I said that would you stay?
Dorothy: No no don't do that. Don't say that unless...
Dorothy : Well you can say if you want to.
Jerry : Will you marry me?

Jerry : OK OK if this is where it has to end if this is where it has to happen. I'm not letting you get rid of me, how about that? I miss my wife. I love You. You complete me and I just ha...
Dorothy : Shut up. Just shut up. You had me at hello... you had me at hello.

No comments: