Friday, July 20, 2007

*Spec Laughs Out Loud*


you see that... tehahahahhahaha another letter calling me to attend the PTD exam. A few days ago my cousin received that letter and today it's me and my SIL. And I haven't even re-registered yet (the thought had crossed my mind, though *wink*).

yeah will he be there? Who? GUESS! At least five people would be able to answer that question. Need I name them? Okay-lah... NP, M, W, NA, J.

for a re-cap, I did pass my first written examination in February, hence qualifying me for the PAC. But I did not attend the PAC.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dearest angelic sis,

Hey sweet sister...itu chance baik tu untuk jumpa lagi dengan Abang Biru? *naughty winks*

spectacularwave said...

Dearest Regal Sis,

hehehehe.. I wonder what color it's gonna be this time...*winkie wink*