Thursday, July 26, 2007

Saturday's Project : Cupcakes






My SIL and me, we plan to make cupcakes this Saturday. Tak puas-puas view blog Shida Aziz at http://sweetfrosting.fotopages.com But then again, hers is the professional work of a pastry chef. Am going to buy some stuffs and ingredients for making these cuppies.

You're my honeybear sugar plum, pumpy-umpy-yumpkin, you're my honeypie..
You're my cuppycake gumdrop shngum shpcum you're the apple of my eyes
And I love you so, and I want you to know, I will always be right here...
And I love to sing this song to you, because.. you.. are.. so.. dearrr.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wowwwwwwww... sedap nye.. delicious project eheheh.. jgn lupa amik gamba ok.. nak savour the taste by looking at the photos.. eheheh..

Mimiamilia said...

sis,
mana i punya cuppies?

spectacularwave said...

strawberry and mimi, each one of you will get your share of cuppies, I promise :)