Sunday, July 01, 2007

FERRARI RULES!

~ French GP - The Winners ~


I am so, so happy today! It's Ferrari 1-2 again at Circuit De Neuvers, Magny Cours, France.

It's Kimi (my Kimi) in the first place, Felipe Massa 2nd and Lewis Hamilton of McLaren 3rd.

At the beginning, it was Massa who's in the pole position, followed by Lewis in the second place and Kimi 3rd. Our friend Alonso was 10th. Yeah when Kimi overtook Lewis at the beginning of the race, I was all jumping and screaming heheh.

And although I really admire Hamilton's performance greatly, I am still loyal to my team. Schumi's team, the Red Hot! Yes, I am deeply loyal to Ferrari. My sister was once a great fan of Mika and the McLaren team, as with my Jedi Knight. But me, it's Ferrari from the start, always Ferrari. Always. I kan the Lady in Red *wink*. No matter what, it's always Ferrari. FERRARI RULES!

NEXT STOP : BRITISH GP @ SILVERSTONE CIRCUIT - July 8, 2007

ahem : Happy Birthday To You :)

No comments: