Saturday, July 14, 2007

The Body Exchange : Part II

I asked my friend regarding The Body Exchange concept.. well, discussed was more like it.. a wonderful man, aged 45 (not my ex-boyfriend). He admitted that he used to 'play the field' too. But slowed down when he found a steady. Yes, I am certain that he was quite a player in his days. How I envy the girls... hehehe kidding...

So I asked him whether he had an 'occasional sliding' after marriage. He said, that's quite normal, plus it would be accompanied with guilt afterwards. I told him that, in my case, of course, I am prepared to make allowances for 'occasional sliding'. Old habit dies hard, after all (see, i am very cool and understanding). Just that it is difficult for me to comprehend the act of men who keep on doing it even after marriage and children, not to mention collecting sluts. I guess the only possible and plausible explanation would be that it is done as a hobby, a favourite pastime, a habit.

He told me, "There is no such thing as 'hobby' in this matter. If one does it too often, then it is not a hobby, it is a sickness. It could also mean he is having a mid-life crisis "

I was all smiling. I said "but in my case he hasn't even reached the middle age yet. So it must be a whole-life crisis".

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

whole-life crisis..?? :D eheheheeh sounds like he's a borne copper crocodile.. ehhehe.. btw thanks heaps for introducing mama anis to me.. :)

Anonymous said...

Until you make peace with who you are, you'll never be content with what you
have.
-- Doris Mortman

I read this many years ago. I love it so much *wink*

Andai Papan Di Kerat-Kerat,
Berguna Juga Habuknya Nanti,
Maruah Diri Wajib Di Hormat,
Jangan Di Izin Sentuhan Jari.
*more naughty winks*

Anonymous said...

One thing life has taught me: if you are interested, you never have to look for
new interests. They come to you. When you are genuinely interested in one thing,
it will always lead to something else.
-- Eleanor Roosevelt


Sometimes, life like ours is too challenging *wink* Especially for a JEDI KNIGHT's yang tak tahu serik *all smiles*

spectacularwave said...

too accurate strawberry.. copper croc since creation muehehehhe... am glad that you two dah gang.. mommies club katakan...

spectacularwave said...

princess, verry well said.. heheheh macam i kenal saja addressee nya ;)

yes.. jangan diizin.. jangan berani berani rapat.. :D

spectacularwave said...

yes...but for me, even if i am interested in something, i still look for something else.. for the sake of looking and out of curiosity. but then again if you are genuinely interested in something it will lead to something else. this is also true for me. and even if he may be insincere in some things, but I believe God will always bless sincere people. Things may change in a blink.

While i think life is challenging, I also think life is great.