Monday, July 09, 2007

BRITISH GP @ Silverstone


It was the Italian National Anthem that was being played at the end of the British Grand Prix 2007 on Sunday.. after the national anthem for Finland, of course.. Yeah... Ferrari won again :) :) :) it's KIMI AGAIN! two wins in a row...

~ Alonso, Lewis and Kimi at the British GP on Sunday ~


Sunday's race was a pretty good fight, though. It was young Lewis in the pole position, followed by Kimi and Alonso and Massa. But during the warm-up lap Massa had some problems with his car.And when Lewis went for his first pit stop and rejoined, Kimi was still the raceleader. And this was the time when I started shouting and screaming and jumping. Later, when Alonso took the lead, I was feeling down again. It was when Alonso had his second pit stop and Kimi was once again the raceleader, that I started screaming again. Yeeeeeehahhhh!

And I see another Schumi in Felipe Massa. He had to start from the pit lane, due to some electrical problems, but finished fifth which was really amazing. Apart from Schumi, only Massa can do that, jumping from the back of the grid to the front.

okay.. nak jadi jahat sekejap.. even though people were expecting Lewis to win as it was his home race, and a certain someone is really, really hoping that McLaren would win the race lah kan.. but, I told you a long time ago.. FERRARI RULES! tak kisahlah kan, Mclaren finished 2-3, but Ferrari was 1st! (penatlah kan turun ke silverstone circuit tu kan..) but what to do.. and please don't be mad when I say this.. after all I am a very devoted tifosi! And don't get me wrong, though.. I like Lewis, too.. but like I said, I am loyal. Extremely loyal to the Red Hot. That's how it should be.. staying loyal through thick and thin,highs and lows.


The Results :

1. Kimi Raikkonen (Ferrari)
2. Fernando Alonso (McLaren)
3. Lewis Hamilton (McLaren)

No comments: