Friday, June 15, 2007

Word Puzzle

It was raining heavily yesterday, much to my disappointment. Dah berapa hari dah tak pergi exercise ~ raining heavily with lightning and thunder. I stayed inside, not really doing anything. Had a rather very late dinner last night. Went out finally at about 10 something to buy Mushroom Fried Rice. Tapau, actually. And then drove along the coastal area. It was really cold.

Sampai rumah, I ate dinner in front of the TV. TV Dinner. From that moment onwards, I watched one show after another. From the old Do Re Mi at TV9, to Star Wars Episode IV at Star Movies, to News at 1 at RTM1. After that, The Apprentice, and then the last part of Oliver's Twist, then Floyd's and Globe Trekker to Italy. Glancing every now and then at the TV was more like it, for I was doing this :




that's only one of the many pages of the word puzzle that I did last night. My sisters yang rajin sangat buat these things. They do it all the time. This is the one yang not numbered, the fill-it-ins. And this one tak ada starting word punya. At first I cuba buat yang ada one starting word. After two puzzles I got bored and tried the one without any starting word. And then got addicted to it. Dia ada yang word puzzle, ada yang number puzzle. Selalunya I hanya buat Crossword Puzzles.

macam dah gila buat this thing lah kan.. nak beli banyak-banyak later on. Hehehe.. like my sisters said.. BERHANTU! *wink*
I might be going to KL either this evening or tomorrow. My grandmother is admitted to the hospital again. I pray that she will have a speedy recovery. Amin.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dearie,

Nanti lepas solat Maghrib, bacakan surah yassin & sedekahkan bacaan kepada roh your grandmother. Doakan semuga di kurniakan kesihatan dan rahmat dari Allah s.w.t.

Love from me :)

spectacularwave said...

Thank You my dearest Sis. Insya Allah will do that. Masa dia minor surgery pun I hadiahkan Al-Fatihah. Itu juga penyembuh penyakit dan memberi kekuatan, kan?

May Allah Bless You Always, Princess.

Mimiamilia said...

Moga sis nyer nenek sehat..amin..
wah..rumah baru nampak!

spectacularwave said...

Mimi, thank you so much for the prayers. Bukan rumah baru.. renovate sikit-sikit saje. Tension dengan tmnet.. too slow!