Sunday, May 27, 2007

Love Hurts

~ Love Hurts ~
(Nazareth)

Love hurts, love scars,
Love wounds, and marks,
Any heart, not tough,
Or strong, enough
To take a lot of pain,
Take a lot of pain
Love is like a cloud
Holds a lot of rain
Love hurts, ooh ooh love hurts

I'm young, I know,
But even so
I know a thing, or two
I learned, from you
I really learned a lot,
Really learned a lot
Love is like a flame
It burns you when it's hot

Love hurts, ooh ooh love hurts

Some fools think of happiness
Blissfulness, togetherness
Some fools fool themselves I guess
They're not foolin' me

I know it isn't true,
I know it isn't true
Love is just a lie,
Made to make you blue

Love hurts, ooh,ooh love hurts
Ooh,ooh love hurts

I know it isn't true,I know it isn't true
Love is just a lie,
Made to make you blue

Love hurts, ooh ooh love hurts
Ooh ooh love hurtsOoh ooh...

Note : this one used to be one of my fav songs when I was 20.. kalau tak silap, lagu ni was the theme song for TV Series Scarlett, the sequel to Gone With The Wind. Oh, I love both GWTW and Scarlett.. Konon-kononnya me = Scarlett and Jedi Knight = Rhett... *Grin*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Assalamualaikum my loveliest jedi sis,

Today I am in the mood untuk berpantun. Ayuh, kita berpantun *naughty smiles*

Cinta Bukan Sebarang Cinta,
Cinta Lahir Tulus Nan Suci,
Berita Bukan Sebarang Berita,
Berita Bisikan Luhurnya Hati.

Mimpi Bukan Sebarang Mimpi,
Mimpi Tersebut Namamu Kasih,
Meniti Ujian Berhati-Hati,
Tiada kan Selamat Memaksa Kasih. *wink*

Kalau Tangan Hanya Sejengkal,
Usah Di Duga Lautan Dalam,
Kita Insan Di Kurniakan Akal,
Berdoalah Kita Dalam Berqiam.

Hubungan Kita Terputus Sudah,
Sangkaan Kita Jelasnya Salah,
Hubungan Jiwa Rindu Tak Sudah,
Walaupun Ikhlas Diriku Mengalah.
[Soul travels, right? *wink*]

Untukmu Kasih,Ku Kirimkan Doa,
Ku Sulamkan Rindu Kasih Untukmu,
Tenanglah Dirimu Damailah Jiwa,
Di Syurga Kelak Kita Bertemu.

spectacularwave said...

Waalaikumsalam Kakanda,

Bila I sudah menjawab kesemuanya, will publish for you in my blog.

[yes, soul does travel ;)]

Love,

Spec