Wednesday, May 02, 2007

IMPORTANT :M & A : Voluntary General Offer

My number is still the same. I never change it, and you know that. And you know my email. My Margin Of Safety is running out of control. You are the majority shareholder, so you are the one entitled to act.


I have no way of knowing how to reach you. You have too many subsidiaries and associates. Which I find very amusing considering your finest business acumen. But I do not have problem with it.


I plead you to call for an EGM. The market closed mixed everyday as we are looking for signs of improvement. All window dressings have been done. It is your move now.


I seriously do not think you need to acquire more subs. The Holding Company is doing well and the subsidiary here is needing your presence and involvement. However the top management is not certain of your decision and actions.


But I assure you all the things you requested for in the last meeting have been taken care of. Everything is fine. All ready for the VGO.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank You.

By Order Of The Board,

~ Spectacularwave

NOTE : Whenever I am here, my mobile is in my bedroom all the time. So if I did not take your previous calls, it is by no means deliberate. I missed it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

By Order Of the Board?

The Senate ordered for Emergency meeting *wink*

spectacularwave said...

Emergency? re what? Who should attend?

*smiles*

Anonymous said...

Sudah terang lagi bersuluh *wink*

Naughty Princess & Naughty Jedi will chair the EGM :)

spectacularwave said...

Oh.. alright hehehehe... but the said Jedi Knight has not make any contact with Coruscant yet.

But meeting will begin as soon as the contact is made. *grin*