Friday, April 27, 2007

Options

When someone hurts you, there are many options available.

But for me, I choose to feel calm and composed. The problem does not lie with me. I am not the one who is causing hurt.

And I choose to do beautiful things. It is much better. Direct the energy into something useful and positive. The hurt will go away quickly.

When someone hurts you and you react by doing good things to others, this means the poison does not work on you. You are immuned. And you are not spreading the poison to anyone else.

I have done this before, and I can do this again. For A Jedi shall not know anger. Nor hatred. Nor love. (Love here means attachment and possession. But a Jedi is encouraged to love in general. ~ refer Attack Of The Clones)

I am not going to let my feelings of anger deceive me. Nor hatred. Because this will lead to the Darkside of The Force. A Jedi must be firm and persevere in his or her actions.

I have to be mindful of my thoughts and search my feelings.

Hence, Semoga Sejahtera. *smile*

2 comments:

Yatie Tajudin said...

You go, girl!!

spectacularwave said...

Thanks, muh cool fren!