Friday, January 19, 2007

What Should I Say And Do?

As a result of too much keeping to myself, I almost forgot how to interact with people... wait, wait, wait.. I have good reasons for keeping to myself, alright.. I just don't keep up with the joneses.. I do things I like, in my own way.. no I am not arrogant..just preserving myself and my mind from being corrupted. How? Never mind..

Okay.. just now at the mosque..after Isya' there was a bit of jamuan..I was introduced to a friend of my Mom.. now, she was surprised to learn that I am the daughter of my Mom (why? only Allah knows) probably because it's been so long since I last accompanied my Mom to anywhere. Then she stared at me for a long time, and said.. "tak sangka ada anak besar.." it's quite a while.. and all I did was smile at her (and I felt stupid).. what should I say in this sort of circumstances? Please help me.

Number Two. When we ate, it was makan bersila dalam dulang.. something not strange to me... for I am used to this since very little.. dah biasa ikut my grandma to majlis Malulidurrasul, and all. Thing is.. this time, the lauk and nasi tomato masih ada yang tinggal.. banyak juga.. my Mom and me sudah kenyang.. auntie yang 2 orang tu sudah pulang.. takkan kita pula nak ambil and bungkus bawa pulang.. nobody did that.. I mean.. boleh kalau I nak buat.. but looks like nobody does that.. not that I am so hungry but.. daripada terbuang...ada yang boleh makan at home.. it really bothered me, alright.. it was different when I was still in the university.. makan di dalam dulang Insya Allah akan dihabiskan licin oleh the students.. kerana yang akhir itulah yang ada berkatnya.. what do you think I should do in this situation?

2 comments:

Sultana said...

I don't know why, but I really hate it when I was introduced to friends of my mother and they would say, "eh dah anak dara dah"... I hope I won't say that when I see daughters of my friends. Real annoying.

Sultana said...

I'd say you should have taken some back home. Shouldn't care if others didn't do it or it's embarrasing,cause it's not something that is wrong or bad. Yeah people who are negative might say,"eih, gelojohnya anak dara ni, sedap sangat gamaknya, tak cukup makan sini bungkus bawak balik." Ha ha ha.. example lah... but who cares right? cause you know why you took it.