Thursday, January 11, 2007

IN DEEPEST GRIEF - AGAIN

5 months after the departure of Berry, today Blossom went missing. He was home in the morning and at noon.

As I wrote my lunch menu post, I ran downstairs to check on my cats.. it was then that i noticed he was missing. WHERE IS MY BLOSSOM?

I asked everyone whether or not anyone had accidentally terlanggar Blossom. Negative. I took my car out and cruise along the jalan.. negative.

Where is he???????????????????????????? Allah help me..

Next to my house is an empty house.. earlier today I saw the cleaning lady came and cleaned the garden. I didn't feel good when I saw her, for she didn't look like kind-hearted cleaning lady. She looked arrogant, not likeable. Could it be she took my kitten back home? I know tak baik berburuk sangka and judge people by their expression or anything.. but I don't feel good.

I was crying earlier this evening as I went to search for him.. no.. not again... paling sedih when I teringat our moments together. Blossom stayed in with me most of the time.. I fear for his safety as he was still too little to be let loose outside. See.. lepaskan dia untuk 2 hari now dah hilang.. I am so reckless and took him for granted.

God.. I just can't take this.. the way Blossom slept on my lap as I was watching dvd.. he slept next to me at night.. he waited for me outside the bathroom door.. the way he stayed so close to me whenever I got back from outside...I guess he thought I am his second Mom..

The only little consolation is that I saw Bochee walking to next-door masa I tengah sibuk mencari Blossom.. HOPEFULLY Blossom ikut Bochee berjalan-jalan and stranded safely somewhere because of the rain.. Ya Allah selamatkanlah Blossom..


Ya Allah, selamatkan Blossom.. andai dia sesat, tunjukkan jalan pulang Ya Allah Ya Rahman Ya Rahim, andai ada sesiapa melanggar dan tidak berlaku jujur, tunjukkanlah Ya Allah dan adililah sewajarnya. Andai ada sesiapa mengambil tanpa izin, gerakkanlah hatinya untuk memulangkan kembali dengan selamat Ya Allah.. ampunilah aku Ya Allah Ya Tuhanku.. kembalikanlah Blossom.

Amin, Ya Rabbal Alamin...

No comments: