Saturday, January 27, 2007

Don't You Think He's Cool?

I steal this from my ex-schoolmate and junior's blog, the-reflector. If he permits, I will link his blog to mine. Thing is, I am not certain whether he is back from Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia or not.

A Valentines Day Meme Published by the-reflector 11 months, 2 weeks ago in Meme.
Stolen from
Dee

1. What did you do for the last Valentine’s?
Worked like all night through the morning because of an Emergency at work.

2. What are you planning to do for the next Valentine’s (tomorrow/tonight)?
Gonna watch Love Actually on Star Movies.

3. What would be the ideal place to celebrate Valentine’s?
Cooking dinner for the One you Love, sitting on the couch and watching a romantic movie.

4. What qualities in a person would make an ideal Valentine’s date for you?
Somebody who loves me for me.

5. What gifts would you buy/have bought for your partner?
I have bought Pendants, Neckless and bracelets.

6. What gifts have you received/would like to receive from your partner?
Still waiting on my first Valentines Day Gift.

7. What’s your all-time favourite romantic movie?
Out of Africa.

8. If you could choose any person on earth to be your date on Valentine’s, who would it be?
I know who, but am Not telling.

9. Tag the following people (up to your discretion) - in alphabetical order…
Whoever you are and whoever’s reading this blog right now. Basically, you!

Note : Dear Nick, forgive me for stealing this. But hey, I think you are COOL. I really do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe..thanks :)

spectacularwave said...

welcome home.. it's wintertime here in Malaysia heheh