Sunday, December 17, 2006

Unwanted Element - How I Deal With It

From Putrajaya, I headed to my Auntie Ah's house (the bride's house, Auntie Ah is my Mom's sister) to visit my beloved Atok ( my mom's mom). When I entered Atok's room, there she was, and there were two other toks (one of them is the mother of the unwanted element, the person who is responsible for all the bad things happening to me of late, including the sihir).

This mother of the unwanted element, shall I say, Tok Y, was talking to the other tok, my atok was asleep in her bed. Upon seeing my face, her expression changed immediately to that of dislike and hatred, but she said nothing. I just went straight to salam both of them and then approached my atok. After berbual with my atok, I asked the two toks casually, bila sampai, and datang dengan apa.. Tok Y just said dia daripada semalam dah sampai.. well.. tak berapa tepat, but will do lah!

Well, me talking to Tok Y was really an unexpected thing. I did not plan that. Purely spur-of-the-moment thing. Mana tidaknya there were times that I rasa nak blow off each and everyone of her family member.

Later when I nak makan, I went to dapur and pelawa Tok Y makan sekali bersama all of us. She seemed to be avoiding me, staying in dapur all the while. She just said, "aha, makan-makan.

When she is going back, I went to salam her and said, Terima Kasih, Tok. This time her expression has softened. She said, Ya, sama-sama. So was that of her sister, Tok P. I understand too well, their hatred are based on their own judgment, predictions and assumptions. But they just can't resist me. After all, I did no harm to them. It is all because of Tok Y's stupid, moronic, idiotic daughter.

Syukur kepada Allah di atas ketenangan dalam the situation. SYukur kerana I did not do anything that I will regret later on.

Whatever lah, if you think I am gonna run away and avoid you, just like what you did, you are dead wrong. Not me, not me, sorry. I will face you, I will be nice, I will be cheery and cool. I am no coward like your daughter who has gone into hiding for over a year.

If you are in the same room, I will go and salam and talk to you. If you wanna chase and hit me, I will stop and wait. But no, I will not run away. SORRY.

AND NOW EVERYBODY WOULD SERIOUSLY DOUBT YOU, because all of you were the ones spreading bad stories about me, yet why is it that your daughter is in hiding? Why never turn up at functions? Why you sit in the kitchen.. People will ask, why is Suraya treating you nicely as usua, if she's bad as what you claimed her to be?Why, Why, WHY? If you can play games, I surely know how to play along. Be mindful of that. Always.

No comments: