Sunday, December 31, 2006

Star Wars Episode 3 : Revenge Of The Sith

Obi-Wan: You have allowed this Dark Lord to twist your mind until now... until now you have become the very thing you swore to destroy.
Obi-Wan: You were the chosen one. It was said that you would destroy the Sith, not join them. You were to bring balance to the force, not leave it in darkness.
Anakin Skywalker: I hate you.
Obi-Wan: You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you.




Anakin & Padme

Lightsaber Duel - Anakin & Obi-Wan @ Mustafar

Anakin becomes Darth Vader

I hope all of you would enjoy watching this Episode 3 of Star Wars tonight at Star Movies, 10 pm tonite.

I love Anakin, Padme, and Jedi Masters Obi-Wan, Wendu and Yoda.
Owh, and I like Senator Organa too. Macho.


Yoda: Premonitions, premonitions. These visions you have...
Anakin Skywalker: They are of pain, suffering. Death.
Yoda: Yourself you speak of, or someone you know?
Anakin Skywalker: Someone.
Yoda: Close to you?
Anakin Skywalker: Yes.
Yoda: Careful you must be when sensing the future Anakin. The fear of loss is a path to the dark side.
Anakin Skywalker: I won't let these visions come true, Master Yoda.
Yoda: Death is a natural part of life. Rejoice for those around you who transform into the Force. Mourn them do not. Miss them do not. Attachment leads to jealousy. The shadow of greed that is.
Anakin Skywalker: What must I do, Master Yoda?
Yoda: Train yourself to let go... of everything you fear to lose.

No comments: