Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas - Memories In England

I always love England.. England is always special to me, been to England since I was 6.. on and off.. in fact, England is like my second home...

When I was there in 1997, I met him.. the person I referred to earlier.. whom I had a relationship with, whom I left.. because apparently things won't work out between us.. but we had great time together..

Yeah, my one and only window.. the window of my room in the Hall Of Residence. God knows how I miss it! With attached bathroom,mind you...miss the room even now.. It was from this window I stared outside on one snowy night in 1997, the temperature was minus 10. It was from this window I thought of him... wonder how he is now.. but I am sure he is happy.


My study table.. look at all the law books.. and it's only at the beginning of Year 1.. more books were bought later on...urghh memories.. memories...


The other side of the wall.. very basic and simple, aint'it?
Yes, at this time belum tahu where to shop for things sangat.. belum 'mengganas' lagi heeehee..
And pretty lonely too.. coz I always take some times to be comfortable with friends..
But the Malaysian students were all wonderful to me, Allah bless them.


Note: Huhuhu... ignore the dates on the photo.. time tu tak reti nak set the camera date pun.. the year was 1997, not 1994.


No comments: