Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Brave, Brace and BOND.


Though hurting badly inside, I choose to put a brave front. He cannot do anything to dampen my spirit. Sunday evening, went jalan-jalan with Mas and Faiz at Festive Street Mall Danga Bay. You may wonder, dah tak ada tempat lainkah? :). Well it's the nearest to our place, and haritu parents not in town and earlier that day ada someone passed away at our next door neighbour's. Fir, Mas and myself represented our parents pergi menziarah. So we have to standby at home, in case ada undangan tahlil or anything. Anis and folks dah pergi ke Tebrau City, a bit further.

Still hurting now, but trying hard to brace myself. Couldn't afford to stay on a low spirit. Have a job interview this Friday, so any negative feelings would be no-no-no. Besides, I have found some very positive reasons for what happened. :D Insya Allah, things would work out fine in later days. What happened had to happen for me to have a better standing with him. That much, I can say.

And, we have a great time here with our BOND. James Bond.

Presenting our Mademoiselle Bond .......



007

No comments: