Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Be Strong

Frances de Sales : Nothing is so strong as gentleness. Nothing is so gentle as real strength.

Alfred Lord Tennyson : My strength is the strength of ten, because my heart is pure.


Friedrich Nietzsche : What doesn't kill us makes us stronger.

To all of you out there, who takes pleasure in my sorrow, whose sadness depend on my happiness here's a loving note. I knew it long before all of you, so do tell me, what's the secret, what's the surprise? Expect no open reaction from me. You will see. For Allah is All-Hearing All-Seeing. You will see. My faith is only with Allah.

If good befalls you (O Muhammad SAW), it grieves them, but if a calamity overtakes you, they say: "We took our precaution beforehand," and they turn away rejoicing." At-Taubah 9:50

No comments: