Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Watch La Mitosastras....

Last night my rindu terubat jua.. was waiting for the Samarinda slot at TV3, Mitosastras. I don't always follow any series in Samarinda, as I was usually busy at 1030 pm at night, and it was oly for half an hour WITH commercial break. So, leceh sikit.

But I am making effort to watch this Mitosastras, mainly because the previews was really menarik and mysterious. And later I discovered ada Alex Komang (Bang Komang), my Gusti Adipati in PGL. So, mana boleh miss. Also, ada Nasha, and Eizlan. I tak adalah minat sangat Eizlan, but in Mitosastras, he was very matured and macho juga. So another plus factor.

Yang tak best tu, ianya cuma ada from Tuesday to Thursday sahaja everyweek. Friday to Monday.. kerinduan semula..

Those who are looking for something to watch should try to watch Mitosastras. Nampak macam a bit slow but the message is very deep. Ada unsur-unsur mistik like that.

But paling best Eizlan la.. looks so cool. And Ziela Jalil.. so elegant and beautiful.

No comments: