Saturday, November 04, 2006

Jedi Knight


Haven't written about my Jedi Knight for a long, long, long time. I guess he is out of the country at present. His mobile has been turned off for 3 days now.


Earlier today I thought of how nice and polite he was. Never once would he let me use foul words. Once he kept distant for three days, solely because I said something not pleasant when I scolded him for calling me using my first name. Can't remember what I said now, but on the third day I asked him where he is and whether I was still his honey or not. He said " I am busy. You are still my honey but don't use foul language anymore".


I knew for a fact that he was never too busy to call. He was mad at me, alright, but didn't want to show it. Cool konon-kononnya. Yeah, that was another thing about him, he is always cool and in control. And he always advised me to be cool, being the temperamental person I am. I remember at one time I was so mad at him I was practically shouting at him over the phone. All he said was "Dear, dear calm down. I'll talk to you later". And then he put down the phone and didn't pick it up when I called back immediately. Wise man.


In the early days, one of his first words that I still remember was "You ni cannot be with someone the same age as yours lah, Dear. You kena dengan orang yang 30, 31 macam tu". I said "Why?" Came the reply "Because man at your age ni, baran dia tak hilang lagi". (When he speaks Malay, it always has traces of loghat Penang).


But he was right. I cannot be with a man of the same age as mine or younger. My relationship with one guy before I met Jedi Knight was a complete disaster in every sense.

Well, I am not sure where you are right now, but Be Safe.


Kelip Kelip Kusangka Api
Jikalau Api Mana Puntungnya
Hilang Ghaib Ke Mana Pergi
Jikalau Benci Tuturkan Saja

No comments: