Thursday, November 23, 2006

Don't Know, Don't Talk La.....


A once-prominent figure in the Malaysia Inc. told me recently that if I am aware that a man is married, I should withdraw. He was referring to my previous relationship with his friend. I told him that I DID BRUSH HIS FRIEND OFF SEVERAL TIMES AND HE WAS THE ONE WHO KEPT CONTACTING ME.

This man ignored that fact and continued to say "No, no you should withdraw". He was adamant that I am the one who should take the blame.

Hah! What is this? Do women have to be the guilty ones in this case all the time? Especially when the woman in question has exercised very sincere, sound judgment and care in the first place?????????

If his friend is indeed a sincere and honest person, he would clarify this fact, admit his mistake and clear my name!

So what, I am the one who should withdraw, and you close your eyes on your friend's honorable behaviour, one that could easily be instilled by your goodself, judging by the occassional trips to Batam, Singapore and God knows where!

I imagine, his being close to me would pose some problems to you, ain't it? Difficult for you to bring him here and there, huh? Did I indirectly steal his attention from you, considering the fact that he used to tell me you were 'his other half' (my goodness)?

I vow, if God grant me one more chance, I promise I will at least try to encourage him to change that habbit! I promise I will. I will do that, in return to his being nice to me last time. In return for what good things that he taught me. May Allah bless this intention of mine. Aamin.

May I ask one question. Why are you so mad at me?

Let me say this much. I know not who your daughter is, and who her ex-husband was, and what was their reason for divorcing. If it's because of the involvement with a third party, and if your disapproval of me having relationship with your friend adalah kerana you membenci dan dendam dengan ladies that befriend married men, then I am truly sorry. Because my relationship and your friend is not like others... no money, no status, no raw desires, no hatred, no conceit and no prejudice factors were involved. Our relationship was not based on those reasons. Before you point your fingers at anyone, do have a look in the mirror. Don't think an act of betrayal will just pass like water under the bridge. WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND. Jangan nak mendendami orang tak tentu arah. Lainlah kalau your friend tu your menantu.. My relationship with him tak ada kena mengena langsung dengan your daughter or her husband. Please do not be pathetic and over-sensitive.

Nobody knows the truth behind my relationship with him except one person other than myself. And Allah. So do not simply judge and punish people.


No comments: