Sunday, March 19, 2006

Sepang Raceday


I have never been to Sepang to watch a live F1 race. Because, I simply cannot stand crowd, heat and traffic congestion. Impatient? Very, to a certain extent. MATTA Fair? Also, no. Had to turn Sharifah Munauwarah - my best friend- down for this matter. Same reason.

Today's race witnessed Giancarlo Fischicella claimed the title of the raceleader and winner. Team-mate Fernando Alonso finished Second while Jenson Button Third.

My Ferrari hero, Michael Schumacher managed to finish 6th behind team-mate Felipe Massa, which, to me is quite remarkable considering he started at 14th place, due to penalty ( not sure for what reason).

Altogether an eventful raceday, where many drivers had to leave the race for various reasons. Kimi was first, in the very first round. His car was badly smashed. Nick Heidfield had to leave somewhere in the last 10 rounds because smoke came out of the back of his car.

Congratulations to the winners, and mostly to my favourite team, Ferrari.

To Michael and Felipe, congratulations for today's race and hardwork. And for adding more points to Ferrari. Michael, you are a fighter. Keep up the determination for the rest of the seasons. My Best Wishes. Will be sure to watch the Melbourne GP in April 2.

No comments: